The Parking Store, located at 495 Portage Ave., is closed to members of the public until further notice.
Effective Saturday, March 28, the City of Winnipeg will be making the following changes related to parking until further notice:
- Adding temporary 15 minute loading zones in various locations throughout the Downtown and the Exchange District.
- Offering one-hour complimentary parking at all on-street metered locations throughout Winnipeg. Please note, there is no requirement to pay for parking in order to receive the one-hour complimentary parking. This is not to be combined with the existing two-hour complimentary Saturday parking in the Downtown area.
- Relaxing enforcement of 1-2 hour time limits on residential streets; however continue to obey all other parking restrictions (i.e. fire hydrants, back lanes, etc.).
Le Magasin de la Direction du stationnement, au 495, avenue Portage, est fermé au public.
À compter du samedi 28 mars et jusqu’à nouvel ordre, la Ville de Winnipeg apportera les changements qui suivent en matière de stationnement :
- Ajout de zones de chargement temporaires de 15 minutes à plusieurs endroits du centre-ville et du quartier de la Bourse
- Stationnement gratuit pendant une heure dans toutes les places minutées sur rue de Winnipeg. Veuillez noter qu’il n’est pas nécessaire de payer quoi que ce soit pour avoir droit à une heure de stationnement gratuite. Cette offre ne peut être cumulée aux deux heures de stationnement au centre-ville gratuit le samedi.
- Assouplissement des contrôles dans les rues résidentielles où le stationnement est limité à 1 ou 2 heures. Les autres restrictions en matière de stationnement (bornes-fontaines, ruelles, etc.) doivent être respectées.
Contest a Ticket
Please refer to the date listed at the top of the ticket (Penalty Notice, Summons or Parking Violation).
Please note that tickets (Penalty Notices) issued after August 7, 2016 are issued under The Municipal By-law Enforcement Act. They cannot be heard at the Provincial Court. You may request a Screening in person at the WPA offices at 495 Portage or select the button to the left to request a screening online.
Please note that you must be the registered owner of the vehicle that the Penalty Notice was issued to in order to proceed. A current vehicle registration certificate is required for verification.
If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle that the Penalty Notice was issued to, you must submit a completed authorization form as part of your request for screening.
If you have already had a Penalty Notice reviewed by a Screening Officer and would like to schedule or reschedule an adjudication, please contact 311 or visit the Parking Authority Offices at 495 Portage.
Requests for an adjudication must be made within 7 calendar days following the Screening Officers decision being given to you.
|Please note that tickets (Summons) issued between March 24, 2016 at 2:30pm and August 7, 2016 can be contested at Provincial Court. Select the button to the left for more information.|
|Please note that tickets (Parking Violations) issued prior to March 24, 2016 at 2:30 p.m. will not be heard at Provincial Court, but can be contested at the Winnipeg Parking Authority. Select the button to the left to contest the Parking Violation.|
|If you’ve already submitted a request for review by a Screening Officer, you can check the status of your review here.|