Beginning May 1, 2017, Winnipeg Parking Authority will enforce their right to issue and mail out tickets for parking violations related to school zones and fire lanes.
For more information, please visit Be Aware. Park with Care.
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
- Contest a Penalty Notice, Summons, or Parking Violation.
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
- On-Street parking
- SMD Permit Information
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.
Last update: April 10, 2017->