Winnipeg Parking By-law comes into effect
September 1, 2016
Information on the new Winnipeg Parking By-Law.
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
- Contest a Penalty Notice, Summons, or Parking Violation.
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.
- Tip of the Month
- Park Smart Brochures
- On-Street parking
- SMD Permit Information
Last update: August 31, 2016